- Spend a day in nature with a visit to one of Thailand’s largest and oldest national parks, Khao Yai National Park
- Hike along one of the many nature trails and take in the beautiful natural scenery
- Get a chance to come face to face with some of the park’s famous residents such as wild elephants, gibbons, and macaques
- Enjoy the intimacy of a small group (maximum 9 persons)
Free cancellation (before 24 hours)
The TripGuru Promise
- Small Groups (max 5-9 people)
- Awesome Local Guides
- Curated Itineraries
- Comfortable Private Cars
- Solo Traveler Friendly
Solo Traveler Friendly
- Entrance fee (Khao Yai National Park THB 400)
- English-speaking tour guide
- Park ranger
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Drinking water
Pick up from meeting point
The Birders Lodge
Khao Yai National Park
Hike along a nature trail
Nong Phak Chi Observation Tower
Drive back to Bangkok
Return to the meeting point/your accommodations
National Stadium BTS Station Exit 2. Your tour guide will be holding a TripGuru sign waiting for you.
Please ensure your accommodation is within our free pickup areas. Kindly be at the meeting point/your hotel lobby at least 10 minutes before the stated meeting/pick up time.Our tour guides will only wait a maximum of 10 minutes before proceeding to the next stop.
If you are headed to the meeting point, we would like to stress that heavy traffic in the mornings is expected, and can vary greatly when compared to the travel time stated in navigation apps (e.g. Google Maps, Waze, etc.). Please make sure to consider leaving with enough time to reach your destination.
For the small group tour option, if 2 people book together, they will tour with the rest of the people who booked for that day. Thus, exact pickup time depends on participants respective locations. The driver will contact you the evening before your activity date to confirm the exact time.
Note: The timings may differ based on the selected timeslot
(based on 191 reviews)
There are no reviews on this tour yet!