- Stroll through a night market and see vendors selling their produce and wares
- Snap photos at the famous Hin Ta Hin Yai rock formations
- Witness the gorgeous sunset view at Laem Sor Pagoda
- Devour a scrumptious and traditional Thai dinner on the beach
- Explore responsibly with TripGuru, a GSTC-certified sustainable tour platform in Thailand.
- Enjoy a low-impact way of exploring, reducing the overall carbon footprint of tourism.
Free cancellation (before 24 hours)
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Entrance fees
- Thai dinner
- English Speaking Guide
- Personal expenses
Depart from accommodation
Arrive at the small evening fresh market
Visit Hin Ta Hin Yai Rocks
Watch the sunset from the Leam Sor Pagoda
Traditional Thai dinner at Taling Ngam Beach
Drop off at accommodation
Note: The timings may differ based on the selected timeslot
(based on 19 reviews)
There are no reviews on this tour yet!