- Discover two of Kyoto's amazing attractions with a warm and knowledgeable local guide by your side.
- Step into the Kyoto Imperial Palace, once home to Japan's imperial family, and learn about its history.
- Explore Nijo Castle on a guided tour to admire its exquisite feudal-era architecture.
- Book at your convenience – we even welcome last-minute reservations!
- Select from various start times that suit your schedule.
- Relish the personal touch of a small group tour, limited to just 9 participants.
Free cancellation (before 24 hours)
The TripGuru Promise
- Small Groups (max 5-9 people)
- Awesome Local Guides
- Curated Itineraries
- Comfortable Private Cars
- Solo Traveler Friendly
Solo Traveler Friendly
- English-speaking tour guide
- Entrance fees
- Walking tour
- Drinking water
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Meals and other drinks
- Personal expenses
2 Time Slots Guided Walking Tour
9.00AM and 1.00PM
Nijojo-Mae Station inside Exit 1. Your guide will be waiting for you at the meeting point wearing a TripGuru shirt or holding a TripGuru sign.
Despite being open to the public, the Kyoto imperial Palace is still an official palace. There will be a station at the entrance where your bags will be checked and you will be requested to get a tag for them. Some parts of the building are closed to the public and may not be entered.
Kindly be at the meeting point at least 10 minutes before the stated meeting time. Our tour guides will only wait a maximum of 10 minutes before proceeding to the next stop.
If you are headed to the meeting point, we would like to stress that heavy traffic in the morning is expected, and can vary greatly when compared to the travel time stated in navigation apps (e.g. Google Maps, Waze, etc.). Please make sure to consider leaving with enough time to reach your destination.
Visitors are expected to dress modestly and respectfully when visiting the palace grounds. This means avoiding clothing that is too revealing or casual, such as shorts or tank tops.
Note: The timings may differ based on the selected timeslot
(based on 34 reviews)
There are no reviews on this tour yet!