- Dive into the vibrant Nishiki Market, Kyoto's food haven.
- Savor diverse delights at a Depachika underground food hall.
- Treat your taste buds to mouthwatering Japanese delicacies.
- Book at any time – last-minute bookings are accepted
- Select your ideal start time from multiple options.
- Enjoy the experience in a cozy small group with a max of 9 food enthusiasts.
Free cancellation (before 24 hours)
The TripGuru Promise
- Small Groups (max 5-9 people)
- Awesome Local Guides
- Curated Itineraries
- Comfortable Private Cars
- Solo Traveler Friendly
Solo Traveler Friendly
- English-speaking tour guide
- Food tour
- Food-tasting items/delicacies
- Drinking water
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Other meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
3 Time Slots for the 2-hour food tour
10.00AM, 12.30AM, 3.00PM
Apple Kyoto, maps.app.goo.gl/npeaCRfdH8oh1Zz49. Your guide will be waiting for you at the meeting point wearing a TripGuru shirt or holding a TripGuru sign.
Hankyu Kawaramachi Station
Food tasting items may include agedashi dofu, mitarashi dango, roasted chestnuts, daifuku, tsukemono, senbei. These are subject to change due to seasonality and your preference.
Kindly be at the meeting point at least 10 minutes before the stated meeting time. Our tour guides will only wait a maximum of 10 minutes before proceeding to the next stop.
If you are headed to the meeting point, we would like to stress that heavy traffic in the morning is expected, and can vary greatly when compared to the travel time stated in navigation apps (e.g. Google Maps, Waze, etc.). Please make sure to consider leaving with enough time to reach your destination.
Visitors are expected to dress modestly and respectfully when visiting the shrine grounds. This means avoiding clothing that is too revealing or casual, such as shorts or tank tops.
Note: The timings may differ based on the selected timeslot
(based on 23 reviews)
There are no reviews on this tour yet!