- Discover the heart and soul of Thailand through its bustling markets
- Witness the incredible signature spectacle at the Maeklong Railway Market
- Try your hand at crafting delectable desserts at a local Sugar Palm Factory
- Soak up the vibrant sights and sounds at Damnoen Saduak Floating Market
- See the tantalizing street food and locally crafted goods the locals have to offer
- Enjoy the intimacy of a small group/private tour (maximum of 9 people)
Free cancellation (before 24 hours)
The TripGuru Promise
- Small Groups (max 5-9 people)
- Awesome Local Guides
- Curated Itineraries
- Comfortable Private Cars
- Solo Traveler Friendly
Solo Traveler Friendly
- Entrance fee (Sugar Palm Factory)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English-speaking guide
- One-way longtail boat ride (to Damnoen Saduak Floating Market)
- Drinking water
- Personal expenses
Pick-up from accommodation (within the free pick-up areas/meeting point)
Maeklong Railway Market
Head to Sugar Palm Factory
Boat ride to Damnoen Saduack Floating Market
Lunch (at own expense)
Return to the meeting point/your accommodation in Bangkok
Free Pick-up Areas
Pick-up is available from Khao San Road, Narathiwas Ratchanakarin, Sathorn Road (North and South), Pratunam, Wireless Road. Your tour guide will be holding a TripGuru sign waiting for you.
National Stadium BTS Station Exit 2. Your tour guide will be holding a TripGuru sign waiting for you.
Moderate fitness levels are recommended. Itinerary details are for reference only and may be subject to change depending on the weather, availability of attractions, and other unforeseen circumstances on your activity date.
Kindly be at your hotel lobby (please ensure your accommodation is within our free pickup areas) at least 10 minutes before the stated meeting/pick-up time. Our tour guides will only wait a maximum of 10 minutes for you before proceeding to the next stop.
The driver will contact you the evening before your activity date to confirm the exact time.
Note: The timings may differ based on the selected timeslot
(based on 2 reviews)
There are no reviews on this tour yet!