- Discover Istanbul’s art, architecture, history, culture, and faith in some of the city’s most beloved places of worship
- Visit Hagia Sophia, one of the country’s most iconic landmarks
- Snap photos of the Blue Mosque and learn how this grand building got its nickname
- See Suleymaniye Mosque, an architectural masterpiece designed by renowned architect Mimar Sinan
- Enjoy the intimacy of a private/small group tour
Free cancellation (before 24 hours)
The TripGuru Promise
- Small Groups (max 5-9 people)
- Awesome Local Guides
- Curated Itineraries
- Comfortable Private Cars
- Solo Traveler Friendly
Solo Traveler Friendly
- Entrance fees
- English-speaking tour guide
- Local drink at a historical Madrasah
- Personal expenses
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Meet up at German Fountain, in the Sultanahmet area
Walk to Suleymaniye
Return to meeting point.
Sultanahmet area | German Fountain (Address
Look for a guide wearing a TripGuru shirt or holding a TripGuru sign. If you are not staying within the free pick-up zones, you may select our meeting point option.
As this tour includes visits to religious temples, the itinerary may be adjusted, extended, or shortened due to changes in prayer times throughout the year.
Kindly be at your meeting point at least 10 minutes before the stated meeting time. The tour guides will only wait a maximum of 10 minutes for you before proceeding to the next stop.
If you are headed to the meeting point, we would like to stress that heavy traffic in the mornings is expected, and can vary greatly when compared to the travel time stated in navigation apps (e.g. Google Maps, Waze, etc.). Please make sure to consider leaving with enough time to reach your destination.
Clothes revealing the shoulders, underarms, back, and knees are not allowed in some sites on this tour; implementation may be strict. Kindly bring a scarf/sweater to cover up or wear clothes that fit the dress code.
Blue Mosque will be closed for renovation from January 1st, 2023. Instead, you can visit another iconic Istanbul Mosque, Yeni Cami (the New Mosque)
Note: The timings may differ based on the selected timeslot
(based on 417 reviews)
There are no reviews on this tour yet!