- Avoid the crowds at jam-packed tourist attractions with this off-the-beaten-track tour
- Soak in the scenic views at the Ortahisar Panorama viewpoint
- Admire the beet-red frescoes at Pancarlik Church
- Hike along the peaceful and tranquil Soganli Valley
- See the Greek-inspired town of Mustafapasa and pass by the Constantine and Helena Church
- Explore the ancient monasteries and learn about the history of the Zelve Open Air Museum
- Enjoy the intimacy of a small group tour
Free cancellation (before 24 hours)
The TripGuru Promise
- Small Groups (max 5-9 people)
- Awesome Local Guides
- Curated Itineraries
- Comfortable Private Cars
- Solo Traveler Friendly
Solo Traveler Friendly
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English-speaking tour guide
- Entrance fees
- Drinking water
- Personal expenses
Pick up from your accommodations (within the free pick-up areas)
Zelve Open Air Museum
Return to your accommodations
Pick up Area (and/or Meeting Point)
Free pick-up is available in the areas of Avanos, Goreme, Uchisar, and Urgup
Look for a guide wearing a TripGuru shirt or holding a TripGuru sign.
Kindly be at your meeting point/hotel lobby (please ensure your accommodation is within our free pickup areas) at least 10 minutes before the stated meeting/pick-up time. Our tour guides will only wait a maximum of 10 minutes for you before proceeding to the next stop.
If you are headed to the meeting point, we would like to stress that heavy traffic in the mornings is expected, and can vary greatly when compared to the travel time stated in navigation apps (e.g. Google Maps, Waze, etc.). Please make sure to consider leaving with enough time to reach your destination.
For the small group tour option, if 2 people book together, they will tour with the rest of the people who booked for that day (or timeslot). Thus, exact pickup time depends on participants’ respective locations. The driver will contact you the evening before your activity date to confirm the exact time.
This experience is subject to weather conditions. Some roads may be closed during the winter due to inclement weather.
Note: The timings may differ based on the selected timeslot
There are no reviews on this tour yet!