- See stunning palatial sites as you take a ferry across the Bosphorus
- Skip the long lines at the majestic Dolmabahce Palace
- Visit the Mihrimah Sultan Palace, a magnificent architectural masterpiece
- Snap photos at the impressive Beylerbeyi Palace
- Enjoy the intimacy of a private/small group tour
Free cancellation (before 24 hours)
The TripGuru Promise
- Small Groups (max 5-9 people)
- Awesome Local Guides
- Curated Itineraries
- Comfortable Private Cars
- Solo Traveler Friendly
Solo Traveler Friendly
- English-speaking tour guide
- Ferry tickets
- Skip-the-line Entrance fee to Dolmabahce Palace
- Entrance fee to Beylerbeyi Palace
- Personal expenses
- Hotel pick up and/or drop off
Meet at the meeting point (Kabatas Station)
Public ferry to Uskudar
Mihrimah Sultan Mosque
Lunch in Uskudar
Public ferry to Beylerbeyi Marina
Public ferry to the European side
End of the tour in Kabatas
Kabatas tram station, outside the turnstile
Look for a guide wearing a TripGuru shirt or holding a TripGuru sign.
Kindly be at your meeting point at least 10 minutes before the stated meeting/pick up time. The tour guides will only wait a maximum of 10 minutes for you before proceeding to the next stop.
If you are headed to the meeting point, we would like to stress that heavy traffic in the mornings is expected, and can vary greatly when compared to the travel time stated in navigation apps (e.g. Google Maps, Waze, etc.). Please make sure to consider leaving with enough time to reach your destination.
Note: The timings may differ based on the selected timeslot
(based on 12 reviews)
There are no reviews on this tour yet!