- Jack up the adrenaline with an ATV ride and zipline adventure in nature
- Snap photos and take in glorious views of the island at Karon Viewpoint
- Marvel at the third tallest statue in Thailand, the Big Buddha
- Explore the temple grounds of Phuket’s largest and most sacred temple, Wat Chalong
- Stroll through the colorful streets and old-style shophouses of Phuket Old Town
Free cancellation (before 24 hours)
The TripGuru Promise
- Small Groups (max 5-9 people)
- Awesome Local Guides
- Curated Itineraries
- Comfortable Private Cars
- Solo Traveler Friendly
Solo Traveler Friendly
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- All fees including ATV and Zipline
- Drinking water
Personal expenses and Lunch
Hotel pick up
ATV (1hr), Zipline, Viewpoint
Ao Sane Beach for lunch and snorkeling (own expense)
Phuket Old Town
Hotel drop off
Free Pick up and Drop off
Hotels in Naithon, Cherngtalay/Laguna, Surin, Bangtao, Kamala (Between Wat Kamala to Novotel Kamala only), Kalim, Patong, Karon, Kata, Kathu and Chalong.
Outside Free Pick up areas
Pick up in Maikhao, Naiyang, Rawai, Saiyuan, Panwa, Koh Srirey, Naiharn and Naiyang will incur of 200THB per person.
Kindly be at your hotel lobby 10 minutes before the stated time. The earlier you start, the better in order to avoid road traffic and queues at the attractions, especially in high season. Look for a guide wearing TripGuru attire or holding a TripGuru sign at your lobby.
Not recommended for people who has heart, back, hip problems or pregnant woman. 20kg minimum weight required while a body weight of 110 kg is the maximum
Note: The timings may differ based on the selected timeslot
(based on 18 reviews)
There are no reviews on this tour yet!