- Visit the best attractions Istanbul has to offer in this full-day walking tour
- Take in the beauty of the opulent Topkapi Palace
- See the historic Obelisk of Theodosius at the Hippodrome
- Explore the vast network of ancient Roman reservoirs at the Basilica Cistern
- Marvel at the impressive structures of Hagia Sophia and the Blue Mosque
- Stroll around the bustling yet iconic Grand Bazaar
- Enjoy the intimacy of a private/small group tour
Free cancellation (before 24 hours)
The TripGuru Promise
- Small Groups (max 5-9 people)
- Awesome Local Guides
- Curated Itineraries
- Comfortable Private Cars
- Solo Traveler Friendly
Solo Traveler Friendly
- English-speaking tour guide
Meet at the meeting point in Sultanahmet
Hippodrome/Obelisk of Theodosius
Pick up Area (and/or Meeting Point)
Look for a guide wearing a TripGuru shirt or holding a TripGuru sign. If you are not staying within the free pick-up zones, you may select our meeting point option.
Kindly be at your meeting point at least 10 minutes before the stated meeting time. The tour guides will only wait a maximum of 10 minutes for you before proceeding to the next stop.
If you are headed to the meeting point, we would like to stress that heavy traffic in the mornings is expected, and can vary greatly when compared to the travel time stated in navigation apps (e.g. Google Maps, Waze, etc.). Please make sure to consider leaving with enough time to reach your destination.
Clothes revealing the shoulders, underarms, back, and knees are not allowed in some sites on this tour; implementation may be strict. Kindly bring a scarf/sweater to cover up or wear clothes that fit the dress code.
Grand Bazaar is closed every Sunday but you can visit Spice Bazaar instead.
Blue Mosque will be closed for renovation from January 1st, 2023. Instead, you can visit another iconic Istanbul Mosque, Yeni Cami (the New Mosque)
Note: The timings may differ based on the selected timeslot
(based on 71 reviews)
There are no reviews on this tour yet!