- Explore Uluwatu Temple, a stunning temple perched atop a cliff overlooking the sea
- Learn historical facts and tidbits from a friendly and knowledgeable guide
- Get the chance to see the breathtaking sunset views and witness the traditional Kecak Fire Dance
- Book at any time – last-minute bookings are accepted!
- Choose from multiple start time options, a time that is perfect for you
- Enjoy the intimacy of a small group tour (no more than 9 people)
Free cancellation (before 24 hours)
The TripGuru Promise
- Small Groups (max 5-9 people)
- Awesome Local Guides
- Curated Itineraries
- Comfortable Private Cars
- Solo Traveler Friendly
Solo Traveler Friendly
- English-speaking tour guide
- Walking tour
- Refreshments after the tour (water/drink)
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Entrance fee (IDR )
- Meals and drinks
- Personal expenses
3 Time Slots
10.00am, 2.00pm, 5.00pm Guided Tour
Uluwatu Temple parking area. Your guide will be waiting for you at the meeting point wearing a TripGuru shirt or holding a TripGuru sign.
Kindly be at the meeting point at least 10 minutes before the stated meeting time.
If you are headed to the meeting point, we would like to stress that heavy traffic in the morning is expected, and can vary greatly when compared to the travel time stated in navigation apps (e.g. Google Maps, Waze, etc.). Please make sure to consider leaving with enough time to reach your destination.
Note: The timings may differ based on the selected timeslot
(based on 27 reviews)
There are no reviews on this tour yet!