TripGuru is looking for freelance Tour Guides to manage the day to day tour activities. This role comprises a variety of on the ground tasks that work as part of TripGuru’s go-to-market and sales strategy for each TripGuru destination.
You will need to demonstrate a track record of excellence in managing and leading tours and providing great, memorable experiences for the customers. You should be a team player who is also self-motivated, reliable, and coachable.
- Lead the day to day tour activities assigned by the Destination Manager and ensure that itineraries are met.
- Provide information about the assigned tour including but not limited to the location’s common history, common practices and regulations.
- Accompany customers in all included attractions and ensure proper information dissemination.
- Support and collaborate closely with the Destination Manager to develop new tours, optimize the existing inventory and other developments in the assigned territories.
- Support the Operations team in coordinating with customers for efficient tour handling including tour arrangements, pickup/drop off time, customer reviews and other logistics needed to complete the tour.
- Guarantee the quality of customer experience by strictly applying TripGuru's standard procedures.
- Maintain being collaborative, a team player and cooperative.
- Open and support technological tools implemented by the company.
TripGuru (thetripguru.com) is a tech-enabled travel experience company based in Hong Kong, but has a fully-remote team working across the globe including members based in the Asia Pacific, Europe, and Americas. We’ve designed thousands of authentic travel experiences and operate them at scale through our network of travel operators and guides, empowered by our brand and technology.
Our company is committed to implementing a long-term sustainability management system. We ensure that all our operations support responsible tourism by providing environmentally-friendly components in the service to natural areas, conserving the environment, supporting the local community and improving the well-being of the local people.