- Explore the spectacular temples of Ayutthaya, the ancient capital of Thailand
- Visit iconic sites including Wat Mahathat, Bang Pa In Royal Palace, Wat Chaiwatthanaram and Wat Yai Chai Mongkol
- Learn all about the ancient Thai kingdom from your experienced tour guide
Free cancellation (before 24 hours)
The TripGuru Promise
- Small Groups (max 5-9 people)
- Awesome Local Guides
- Curated Itineraries
- Comfortable Private Cars
- Solo Traveler Friendly
Solo Traveler Friendly
- English-speaking guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Transportation between attractions
- Drinking water
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Entrance fees (Royal Palace 100THB, Wat Mahathat 50THB, Wat Phra Sri Sanphet 50THB, Wat Chaiwatthanaram 50THB, Wat Yai Chai Mongkhon 20THB)
7.30 am-8.30 am
Pick-up from your accommodation within free pick-up area/meeting point
Visit Bang Pa-In Royal Palace
Ayutthaya tour - explore the ancient capital
Lunch at a local restaurant
Visit Wat Yai Chai Mongkol, Wat Mahathat, Wat Mongkol Borpit, Wat Phrasri Samphet and Wat Chaiwatthanaram
Return to the meeting point/your accommodation
Free pick-up area
Khao San Road, Narathiwas Ratnakarin, Sathorn Road (North and South), Pratunam, Wireless Road.
National Stadium BTS Station Exit 2. Your tour guide will be holding a TripGuru sign waiting for you.
Visitors are sometimes required to cover up to enter the temples. Please wear clothes covering your shoulders and knees.
Kindly be at your meeting point/hotel lobby (please ensure your accommodation is within our free pickup areas) at least 10 minutes before the stated meeting/pick up time. Our tour guides will only wait a maximum of 10 minutes for you before proceeding to the next stop. If you are headed to the meeting point, we would like to stress that heavy traffic in the mornings is expected, and can vary greatly when compared to the travel time stated in navigation apps (e.g. Google Maps, Waze, etc.). Please make sure to consider leaving with enough time to reach your destination.
Note: The timings may differ based on the selected timeslot
(based on 1768 reviews)
There are no reviews on this tour yet!