- Visit the Blue Mosque, one of the most beautiful and magnificent buildings in all of Turkey
- Learn about the religious importance of the mosque and more from your friendly TripGuru
- Book at any time – last-minute bookings are accepted!
- Choose from multiple start time options, a time that is perfect for you
- Enjoy the intimacy of a small group tour
Free cancellation (before 24 hours)
The TripGuru Promise
- Small Groups (max 5-9 people)
- Awesome Local Guides
- Curated Itineraries
- Comfortable Private Cars
- Solo Traveler Friendly
Solo Traveler Friendly
- English-speaking tour guide
- Walking tour
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Personal expenses
1.5 hour guided tour
9.00 am, 10.30 am, 2.00 pm
German Fountain (Binbirdirek, Atmeydanı Cd., 34122 Fatih/İstanbul, Turkey)
Look for a guide wearing a TripGuru shirt or holding a TripGuru sign.
The Blue Mosque has a strict dress code. Clothes revealing the shoulders, underarms, back, knees, legs, and head are not allowed. Kindly dress appropriately or bring cover-ups for entrance to these sites.
Kindly be at your meeting point at least 10 minutes before the stated meeting time. Our tour guides will only wait a maximum of 10 minutes before proceeding to the next stop.
If you are headed to the meeting point, we would like to stress that heavy traffic in the morning is expected, and can vary greatly when compared to the travel time stated in navigation apps (e.g. Google Maps, Waze, etc.). Please make sure to consider leaving with enough time to reach your destination.
Note: The timings may differ based on the selected timeslot
(based on 55 reviews)
There are no reviews on this tour yet!