Blue Mosque Guided Tour – 1.5 Hours
- Visit the Blue Mosque, one of the most beautiful and magnificent buildings in all of Turkey
- Learn about the religious importance of the mosque and more from your friendly TripGuru
- Book at any time – last-minute bookings are accepted!
- Choose from multiple start time options, a time that is perfect for you
- Enjoy the intimacy of a small group tour
Ever wanted to spontaneously book a tour on the same day you take it? This short walking tour of the Blue Mosque will have you marveling at one of the most beautiful and magnificent buildings in all of Turkey – in just two hours! You can also choose from multiple start times for a time that suits you.
When you search for photos of Istanbul, Turkey, you’ll most likely find stunning photos of a majestic structure with a bluish-gray tinge. That is the Blue Mosque, also known as the Sultan Ahmet Camii or Sultan Ahmed Mosque. It was nicknamed the Blue Mosque due to its interior, which is made out of more than 20,000 handmade blue ceramic tiles.
Your friendly TripGuru will be by your side, regaling you with the religious importance of the mosque as well as the stunning architecture that went into making it. Learn about the elephant foot pillars, Mehmet Aga the architect, the different flowers on the tiles, and its gold minarets. Your guide will also be there to answer any questions and even help you take photos by this brilliant landmark.
“WOW!!! This is such a beautiful mosque with so much history. The architecture and design of the mosque will overwhelm you. Even though most of the mosque is under renovation, it is still a gorgeous mosque to visit. Don't skip this!” – Moe, USA