- Visit some of Chiang Mai’s most iconic and delicious eateries
- Get to taste local and authentic dishes such as guay jub chang moi tat mai (rolled rice noodles), mango sticky rice, pa tong go (deep-fried dough sticks), and khao kriab pak moh (steamed rice skin dumplings)
- Learn about Chiang Mai’s food scene and history from a local foodie guide
- Book at any time – last-minute bookings are accepted!
- Choose from multiple start time options, a time that is perfect for you
Free cancellation (before 24 hours)
The TripGuru Promise
- Small Groups (max 5-9 people)
- Awesome Local Guides
- Curated Itineraries
- Comfortable Private Cars
- Solo Traveler Friendly
Solo Traveler Friendly
- English- and Thai-speaking tour guide
- Walking tour
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- All food tasting expenses
- Personal expenses
8.30am, 11.30am, 2.30pm
2-hour walking tour
Possible Food Tasting Choices (at own expense)
Guay Jub (rolled rice noodle soup), Sticky Rice with Mango, Pa Thong Ko (deep-fried dough sticks), or Khao Kriab Pak Moh (steamed rice skin dumplings)
Chansom Memorial Bridge (Khua Khaek), opposite Ton Lamyai Flower Market. Your tour guide will be holding a TripGuru sign waiting for you.
No vegan option available. Most restaurants mentioned in the itinerary tend to close by early afternoon. If you choose the 2.30 pm slot, our experienced guide will take you to alternative (but just as delicious) street food stalls to ensure you still get a taste of authentic Chiang Mai street cuisine. If you would like to stick to this itinerary, it is highly recommended to book the morning slots. Itinerary details are for reference only and may be subject to change depending on the weather, availability of restaurants and food stalls, and other unforeseen circumstances on your activity date.
Kindly be at your meeting point at least 10 minutes before the stated meeting time. Our tour guides will only wait a maximum of 10 minutes for you before proceeding to the next stop.
If you are headed to the meeting point, we would like to stress that heavy traffic in the mornings is expected, and can vary greatly when compared to the travel time stated in navigation apps (e.g. Google Maps, Waze, etc.). Please make sure to consider leaving with enough time to reach your destination.
Note: The timings may differ based on the selected timeslot
(based on 147 reviews)
There are no reviews on this tour yet!