- Explore some of the best lesser-known cultural spots around Istanbul
- Get to explore both the European and Asian sides of Turkey
- Walk through the striking underground cruise terminal at Galataport
- Admire the beautiful Mihrimah Sultan Mosque and Yeni Valide Mosque
- Stop by the magnificent library and art gallery at Nevmekan Sahil
- Take in the waterfront views at the Uskudar Promenade
- Visit the iconic Maiden’s Tower and see the panoramic views
- Enjoy the intimacy of a private/small group tour
English, Italian, Spanish
Free cancellation (before 24 hours)
The TripGuru Promise
- Small Groups (max 5-9 people)
- Awesome Local Guides
- Curated Itineraries
- Comfortable Private Cars
- Solo Traveler Friendly
Solo Traveler Friendly
- Ferry rides
- English-speaking tour guide
- Drinking water
- Transportation to and from hotel
- Entrance fee to Maiden's Tower (TRY 400, Free of charge if Museum Pass Holder).
- Personal expenses
Meet at the meeting point (Tophane Tram Station)
Take a ferry to Uskudar
Mihrimah Sultan Mosque
Yeni Valide Mosque
Take a ferry to the Maiden’s Tower
Take a ferry back to Galataport
Tophane Tram Station (Hacımimi, 34425 Beyoğlu/Istanbul, Turkey). Look for a guide wearing a TripGuru shirt or holding a TripGuru sign.
Kindly be at your meeting point at least 10 minutes before the stated pick-up time. The tour guides will only wait a maximum of 10 minutes for you before starting the tour.
If you are headed to the meeting point, we would like to stress that heavy traffic in the mornings is expected, and can vary greatly when compared to the travel time stated in navigation apps (e.g. Google Maps, Waze, etc.). Please make sure to consider leaving with enough time to reach your destination.
Clothes revealing the shoulders, underarms, back, and knees are not allowed in some sites on this tour; implementation may be strict. Kindly bring a scarf/sweater to cover up or wear clothes that fit the dress code.
Note: The timings may differ based on the selected timeslot
(based on 1 reviews)
There are no reviews on this tour yet!