- Discover the captivating and iconic Shinto shrine known as Fushimi Inari Taisha
- Marvel at the thousands of bright red torii gates
- Opt to hike along the trails of Mount Inari and take in the breathtaking views
- Learn historical facts and tidbits from a friendly and knowledgeable guide
- Book at any time – last-minute bookings are accepted!
- Choose from multiple start time options, a time that is perfect for you
- Enjoy the intimacy of a small group tour (no more than 9 people)
Free cancellation (before 24 hours)
The TripGuru Promise
- Small Groups (max 5-9 people)
- Awesome Local Guides
- Curated Itineraries
- Comfortable Private Cars
- Solo Traveler Friendly
Solo Traveler Friendly
- English-speaking tour guide
- Entrance fees
- Walking tour
- Drinking water
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Meals and other drinks
- Personal expenses
Option A (3-hour walking tour)
Full trail (Upper and Lower Part)
Inari Station. Your guide will be waiting for you at the meeting point wearing a TripGuru shirt or holding a TripGuru sign.
Kindly be at the meeting point at least 10 minutes before the stated meeting time. Our tour guides will only wait a maximum of 10 minutes before proceeding to the next stop.
If you are headed to the meeting point, we would like to stress that heavy traffic in the morning is expected, and can vary greatly when compared to the travel time stated in navigation apps (e.g. Google Maps, Waze, etc.). Please make sure to consider leaving with enough time to reach your destination.
Visitors are expected to dress modestly and respectfully when visiting the shrine grounds. This means avoiding clothing that is too revealing or casual, such as shorts or tank tops.
Note: The timings may differ based on the selected timeslot
(based on 36 reviews)
There are no reviews on this tour yet!